Options

A few from the weekend

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited September 7, 2004 in People

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    #s 1 and 2 are smashing. in number 2, the girl's hand coming out of the woman's head is distracting, not sure if you can perform an amputation or not....

thx gubbs, nice work!
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2004
    andy wrote:
    #s 1 and 2 are smashing. in number 2, the girl's hand coming out of the woman's head is distracting, not sure if you can perform an amputation or not....

thx gubbs, nice work!
    Thanks andy, amputation attempt scheduled for this evening :D
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    I love four and five... also the amputation one if you can do it (of course you can) piece of cake gubbs. Raspberries yummclap.gif
  • Options
    edited September 7, 2004
    Amputation Done
    Its a bit rough :D

8259912-L.jpg
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    Its a bit rough :D
    Actually it's pretty good.. can you get rid of that body part as well, clone the fence over it a bit?? It really makes a difference gubbs..8259912-S.jpg
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Actually it's pretty good.. can you get rid of that body part as well, clone the fence over it a bit?? It really makes a difference gubbs..8259912-S.jpg

Well, this is an unexpected bit, I think the wrong person's hand might have been removed.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Well, this is an unexpected bit, I think the wrong person's hand might have been removed.

g

This looks right to me. She has her elbow tucked back and is holding the berry basket close to her as she picks the berries. There is still a second berry basket floating out there though, as well as a white skirt or shirt behind the ladies arm. That's the one Lynn is referring to, I think.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2004
    snapapple wrote:
    This looks right to me. She has her elbow tucked back and is holding the berry basket close to her as she picks the berries. There is still a second berry basket floating out there though, as well as a white skirt or shirt behind the ladies arm. That's the one Lynn is referring to, I think.
    Yes, I realized that I was wrong when I looked at the first photo. I thought I deleted my post.

Maybe my computer didn't do it, lol.

It is very upset today, it does have at least 38% free on the hard drive, I have compacted everything. Dumped the cache. The computer fixed a disk. I defragged the computer. Dumped the waste basket. And I am not using AOL as I think it is a drain.

Now I am not sure.

g

Those are wonderful pictures. Arms or not, smile.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.