FS: Canon D.Rebel Kit + grip + sigma lens

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited September 10, 2004 in Flea Market
So here it is, after all my talk about being the first one to plunk down for a 20D preorder because I was lucky enough to already have a buyer for my Drebel, I got hosed. He backed out. I'm not really mad, he's a friend and really extenuating personal reasons, but there is no way I can afford both of these cameras at the same time, even for a short period. I'm breaking the bank as it is for the 20D.

I am offering up the following:
- Canon Digital Rebel Kit: body, 18-55mm EFS lens, charger, 1 battery, etc (you must know by now) :D
- Battery Grip for above
- Sigma 28-80mm mini-zoom macro lens f/3.5-5.6, macro mode at 80mm, focused down to about 6 inches. Very nice for an inexpensive lens.

All are in excellent condition (i'm very anal about my stuff - have to be). The body is less than one year old - factory warranty until November, has about 7000 shutter actuations on it. Grip is only 6 months old, and I've been using it very little in past 3. Both lenses are perfect. All original boxes as well.

My standing offer for this very nice kit (until a couple days ago) was $1000.

Anyone out in Dgrin land interested?
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 3, 2004
    bump.

$950, shipped.
    Erik

edited September 7, 2004
    bump.

um, anyone interested in the lens or the grip at least? lowball offers? pass it on to some friends?

pretty please? ne_nau.gif
    Erik

• PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    Email me so we can talk prices...I'm definitely interested in the whole package.

-Jesus
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

edited September 9, 2004
    keeping it...
    just wanted to put a close on this one. I'm keeping the rebel. My home PC has decided to become possesed with uncurable motherboard issues. Digital SLR is no good with a "lab" to process on...
    :cry

My lust for the 20D got the best of me and I acted unusually spontaneously, especially for someone on a grad student salary. Sorry, and thanks to those who responded (you know who you are).
    Erik

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    My lust for the 20D got the best of me and I acted unusually spontaneously,

I know how that goes... my lust for (fill in the blank)...gets the best of me, too
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops