Options

Can't move photos to a subcatagory

lotsofquestionslotsofquestions Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Help! I can't move my photos to a new gallery because the new galleries don't show up in the list of galeries to move them to. I have other galleries but it looks like Smugmug cuts the list off after a certain # of galleries / subcatagories. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2006
    Help! I can't move my photos to a new gallery because the new galleries don't show up in the list of galeries to move them to. I have other galleries but it looks like Smugmug cuts the list off after a certain # of galleries / subcatagories. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, you've blocked off your smugmug address so I can't help you :) Please give me your nickname.smugmug.com address, and the subcat & gallery you are trying to move photos to. I'll have a look first thing on Sunday morning, east coast time - and let you know straight away!

(I'm sure it's something easy to fix/resolve!)

All the best,

Andy
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, you've blocked off your smugmug address so I can't help you :) Please give me your nickname.smugmug.com address, and the subcat & gallery you are trying to move photos to. I'll have a look first thing on Sunday morning, east coast time - and let you know straight away!

(I'm sure it's something easy to fix/resolve!)

All the best,

Andy

There's a scroll-bar there in that list, did you try moving it - here's a pic of the last few galleries on your list.... all set? Holler if you still have q's I understand you might have lotsofquestions lol3.gif
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2006
    I got your pm and had already found your site by looking up your dgrin email and then going to our system. But please, in the future give your site name. I still need more info- what galleries are you trying to move from and to?

You have 36 galleries total, and there are 36 galleries shown on the dropdown list... so I'm not sure what / where the problem is ne_nau.gif

Please, be very specific- - more info than you think possible, so I can help you :D

I'll be back early Sunday morning, ET to help
    Cheers!
  • Options
    lotsofquestionslotsofquestions Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited March 16, 2006
    I think I got it figured out. I guess I'm a little confused between galleries, catagories, and subcatagories. I thought I coukd nest galleries within other galleries. Or maybe it was catagories.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2006
    I think I got it figured out. I guess I'm a little confused between galleries, catagories, and subcatagories. I thought I coukd nest galleries within other galleries. Or maybe it was catagories.

Thanks

Excellent! Glad you worked it out thumb.gif