Options

Saturdays, How are you spending yours?

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited March 12, 2006 in The Big Picture
So I am the only with the pleasure of being stuck at work all day today (prolly putting in a 10-12 hour day reloading our server. whoopee)?

What really sucks is this is the first really nice weekend in michigan so far this year, fairly warm, no snow, etc.

Well at least I have the office to myself today so I can blast my music and focus on work and not being nice to the others.
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2006
    Work?? What's that??rolleyes1.gif

I've had the last 5 weeks, yes WEEKS, off because the twins were born. The best part, I've still got 3 more weeks to go.:poke HAHA

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2006
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    Work?? What's that??rolleyes1.gif

I've had the last 5 weeks, yes WEEKS, off because the twins were born. The best part, I've still got 3 more weeks to go.:poke HAHA

Eric

Work is when you go into the office on saturday at 9:30am and you still haven't left, taken a break, lunch, etc or clocked out and are still setting up the servers at 9:45pm (yes folks over 12 hours today meaning another big fat overtime check).
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 11, 2006
    how i spent my saturday
    I did 3 loads of laundry. umph.gif

...And then I spent the next 6 hours cruising 250 miles of backroads on my bike.
    :D

:hide
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2006
    i went out and took photos, since it was the first amazing day in 06 on a saturday.:D
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Options
    BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2006
    Well, I par-took (pun added) of another 4 letter word activity ....................... GOLF thumb.gif

Actually while I par-took I would have took a par mwink.gif
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2006
    It's freezing cold in sunny California
    I'm just not used to it anymore. No more warm clothes, and I have no idea where my one pair of socks is? The knitted hat and scarf are buried somewhere, and I long since got rid of the down-filled hooded coat.

So instead I worked on archiving my CDs to DVD. Almost ready to burn the DVD. I was working with my old Mavica FD-91 shots and comparing them to what I'm taking today -- the resolution comparison is heartbreaking.

One thing I noticed, is that I sure miss that long, long zoom of the FD-91...

Oh and I uploaded my hail movie...http://deegolden.smugmug.com/gallery/1267011
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2006
    Well, yesterday I awoke to a blizzard. Organized the children and went to the soccer center to watch the oldest in playoffs - beat their largest rival soundly to guarantee they move on to play provincials next weekend. They have another game today. Then four next weekend. Then they fly to Brazil for a 12 day training program the following Wednesday. Oh, and last night we had a bunch of friends over and drank wine and S.T.S.

ann