• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2004
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    gubbs wrote:
    So I thought I'd pull over
    Hey Gubbs.. I like it... for a minute tho, I thought jeez he's pulled over into the fast lane.. them I remembered rolleyes1.gif I like the way the street lights stand out and the pylon.. must have been a nice day for a change.:D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    take advantage!
    nice one, gubbsie! i like your style :D
  • Options
    edited September 17, 2004
    Thanks, it wasn't a bad day, but it took me 2 1/2 hours to cover 20 miles:splat

at least the sunset was good :D
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    The traffic jam may have been caused by all of those people driving on the wrong side of the road... Just a thought

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    Gubbs you stole my shot! I have been waiting to do that for 3 months. Never got around to it, so I guess there is no one I would rather have taken my shot than you.

One of my problems, particularly as an after dark thing, is I never did get your sky. Or any sky, to speak of. It just gets darker here right now. Kind of sneaky and quite undramatic.

That is, IMO, a wonderful shot, Gubbs, both are, and any other shots you might have taken then, too.

I guess great minds just think alike, but some of them actually DO it. Maybe a Nike thing, and I switched to Wilson's awhile back.

I think you get the Swish award, Gubbs, or whatever they call it.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    GREAPER wrote:
    The traffic jam may have been caused by all of those people driving on the wrong side of the road... Just a thought

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    We drive on the correct side, everybody else is wrong :D
  • Options
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Gubbs you stole my shot! I have been waiting to do that for 3 months. Never got around to it, so I guess there is no one I would rather have taken my shot than you.

One of my problems, particularly as an after dark thing, is I never did get your sky. Or any sky, to speak of. It just gets darker here right now. Kind of sneaky and quite undramatic.

That is, IMO, a wonderful shot, Gubbs, both are, and any other shots you might have taken then, too.

I guess great minds just think alike, but some of them actually DO it. Maybe a Nike thing, and I switched to Wilson's awhile back.

I think you get the Swish award, Gubbs, or whatever they call it.

ginger
    Sorry about the thieving, give me copy of the ginger picture plan and I'll try to avoid them deal.gifrolleyes1.gif

What's the swish award, is that good or bad??

Thanks
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    Gubbsie, nice way to grab the moment. I love the sky and how the light glints off the cars. I think I prefer the first image, meself.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited September 18, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Gubbsie, nice way to grab the moment. I love the sky and how the light glints off the cars. I think I prefer the first image, meself.
    Thanks Sid i do too but my wife prefers the second ne_nau.gif