Options

*Challenge 21: skyline, holy city

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 19, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
I like the lighting, but I thought the foreground was too busy and no reflections, so I did not put this up last night. I don't know on the focus, was manual. (I thought I had all these harbor shots, on a tripod, I thought I had set the raw thing, I know I did, but I must have messed up. Sorry.

8428321-L.jpg

This sailboat with the small fishing boat, the sun shining on the water, that was within seconds, or a very few minutes of taking the shots of the wedding shoot. (I did not post this, as I thought it was a loss, or needs work, but it does show the surroundings at the time other photos were taken.) Now my husband agrees that the wedding pictures look like daytime, they are not. But I don't want to darken them, they look good the way they are, but they do not look like after dark, and I am confused. It was after sunset. One thing I pointed out is that there are no shadows in the wedding shots, on another thread, called "Reception". I was confused on the Challenge number, now I realize that it may have been very important in that no one will see anything. I went back to try to change it, but it doesn't show up in the thread.

8428067-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2004
    the first one, i'm lost becuase it's oof in the distance.

the second one, very dramatic, lots of potential here. what'd you do in post here?