Options

*Chall 22: Alone shots on the battery, color and blk and white

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 21, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
8849464-L.jpg

8849027-L.jpg

Horses drawn carriages with tourists in the background. She is studying near the Gazebo.

8849029-L.jpg

Too much black??
The next is almost the same........

8849030-L.jpg

I was trying to get the horses to show up more.

This is it for right now. I have my favorites, gave it away that I do, but do you all have other favorites, am I doing the blk and white right, etc??

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Horses drawn carriages with tourists in the background. She is studying near the Gazebo.
    Too much black??
    The next is almost the same........
    I was trying to get the horses to show up more.
    This is it for right now. I have my favorites, gave it away that I do, but do you all have other favorites, am I doing the blk and white right, etc??
    ginger
    Ginger.. I like the second one.. yes I think there is too much black in the first. I think you did a good job with your black and white but I think the shot does not really lend it'self to black and white. Just my HO. I think you have better up your sleeve..:D mwink.gif
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Ginger.. I like the second one.. yes I think there is too much black in the first. I think you did a good job with your black and white but I think the shot does not really lend it'self to black and white. Just my HO. I think you have better up your sleeve..:D mwink.gif
    What about the boy, the boy with the birds, called something about not being alone.

These, the alone shots, they were the last put up.

What about the boy!!!!!!!

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.