Options

*Chall 22: My, Oh My, fishin' Alone On The Battery

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 21, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
What a wonderful early fall day. (And these people do not want you to get their faces, or their pictures much, think I am stealing their soul, can't hear them.) But he was nice, I was desperate, etc. I really like this, if I didn't have that other photo, but maybe I am wrong? I never know. g

8849465-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    What a wonderful early fall day. (And these people do not want you to get their faces, or their pictures much, think I am stealing their soul, can't hear them.) But he was nice, I was desperate, etc. I really like this, if I didn't have that other photo, but maybe I am wrong? I never know. g

This is a great shot to me ginger.. I like the fact that he got down there with his walker to fish... tells a story..:D
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    lynnma wrote:
    This is a great shot to me ginger.. I like the fact that he got down there with his walker to fish... tells a story..:D
    I thought I was lucky to get it. I think he is a regular, saw a "white" guy Yuppie type, stop to talk to him like old friends.

Oh that man did not want to be photographed. I got one from the side, but it is not really as good, and he yelled at me. As I was walking away, I grabbed this one, said, "It doesn't count, your face doesn't show, lol".

I was out of memory and battery when I walked back. Remember I am working with that Elph. Lost another card today, don't remember what was on it.

You know if people don't give me feedback on the boy with the birds, the first shot of him, I actually put it in a separate post., I am going to keep posting it.

I will call it "NAKED BIRDS" or something.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    Ginger,
    I really like this. Like I said in the Together post, pictures of people doing something, not looking at the camera are best. This is great, tells something about this guy. It's nice and clear too. I'm going to look for the boy with the birds now. Get back to you.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog