Options

Another new guy!!

shootershooter Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited September 22, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Wow! The pictures posted on this sight are great! They are inspirational, and certainly do make me want to get out and shoot! I've been admiring them, and decided to go ahead and post my first. I'm new to digital, and certainly need all the help I can get! I hope this goes through!

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2004
    wave.gif hiya shooter, great to have you here. Nice shot, too. Hey, don't forget to put Challenge 22 in front of your Challenge posts, so folks know what they're looking at (I assume this post is to get feedback for a shot that might be submitted in the Alone or Together Challenge 22?) Look forqard to more of your stuff - the great thing about digital is that you can shoot like crazy, no extra cost!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    Shooter, Hi!wave.gif I like that shot.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    HiYa Shooter,

Yor guy certainly looks like he's relaxing alone. Nice first shot!
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    wxwax wrote:
    wave.gif hiya shooter, great to have you here. Nice shot, too. Hey, don't forget to put Challenge 22 in front of your Challenge posts, so folks know what they're looking at (I assume this post is to get feedback for a shot that might be submitted in the Alone or Together Challenge 22?) Look forqard to more of your stuff - the great thing about digital is that you can shoot like crazy, no extra cost!

Thanks,wxwax! I knew I'd forget somthing! This was an alone shot, i don't know if its the one I'll submit,but I'll be sure to title the rest! Yea, I do love the fact that you can shoot like mad, and not have to worry about the cost of the no-keepers!
  • Options
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Shooter, Hi!wave.gif I like that shot.

ginger

Thanks, Ginger. I always look forward to your posts, you have some great stuff! Cool dogs too!!!