Options

FS: 2 Canon Mount lenses

DirtyRatDirtyRat Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited March 29, 2006 in Flea Market
I have one SIGMA Aspherical Zoom MACRO 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 lens with 55mm UV Protector

And a CANON Ultrasonic ZOOM Lens EF 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 with a Tiffen 67mm Circular Polarizer and UV Protector.

Asking $150 for the Sigma
And $250 for the Canon

I'll pay for the shipping and insurance.

The Sigma has a lens hood while the Canon does not.
Both AF lenses are like-new and never dropped.

You can email me.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 29, 2006
    FS / Canon Mount lenses still available
    OK folks, price dropped lower than anywhere in this world. $400 for both (two) lenses. If you can find a better deal, I'll eat my shorts!!

• Options
    BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2006
    DirtyRat wrote:
    OK folks, price dropped lower than anywhere in this world. $400 for both (two) lenses. If you can find a better deal, I'll eat my shorts!!

Is that clean shorts or dirty shorts? :D

May want to give more details about the lenses specs, age, condition, etc... Although watching you eat your shorts would be entertaining.
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 29, 2006
    DirtyRat, next time, no need to post another for sale thread, just update your original one with the updated price or just bump it. OK?

(I've merged them into one for you)

thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited March 29, 2006
    Ok
    Hey Erik!
    Sorry about that. Not much "geek" in the old veins.
    So as not to make a mistake you can find the specs on these lenses from their respective sites. They are still like new in excellent condition.

I'll have to make that a pair of clean shorts as I'm fed enough cr*p at work! Thanks.