Options

challenge 22

shootershooter Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited September 23, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Another alone shot, I guess I need to try some together shots!Comments?
bruce

Comments

• Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2004
    It's kinda small. I could give ya a better critique on a larger pic. At least 500px wide though 700-800 is easier on the eyes.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    R&RR&R Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    It's kinda small. I could give ya a better critique on a larger pic. At least 500px wide though 700-800 is easier on the eyes.
    I would have to agree. I like what I see in the picture but I really can't see that much with such a small picture.

Rich
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    R&R wrote:
    I would have to agree. I like what I see in the picture but I really can't see that much with such a small picture.

Rich
    Nice colors..........good sky. I think I see an alone figure........it does look good as a thumbnail, one I would definitely look at in a larger size.

ginger:D
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Nice colors..........good sky. I think I see an alone figure........it does look good as a thumbnail, one I would definitely look at in a larger size.

ginger:D

ginger - do you have the eyes of a hawk? i think you do!
  • Options
    shootershooter Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    oops. I don't know what happened, but here's a bigger size. I'm still learning this download and sizing the picture stuff. ne_nau.gif

bruce
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2004
    andy wrote:
    ginger - do you have the eyes of a hawk? i think you do!
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    Oh, now I see what those things were at the feet of the guy in the other shot you posted, I was wondering what the heck they were.ne_nau.gif I was thinking he was on a balcony of a building! I think I like the other one better, this one just doesn't seem to say much, somehow a lonely canister of gas just doesn't grab me!:D

RM
    http://roadrunes.com
    "It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    RocketMan wrote:
    Oh, now I see what those things were at the feet of the guy in the other shot you posted, I was wondering what the heck they were.ne_nau.gif I was thinking he was on a balcony of a building! I think I like the other one better, this one just doesn't seem to say much, somehow a lonely canister of gas just doesn't grab me!:D

RM
    Well, if it were just the figure I originally thought it was. No, that thing doesn't grab me either. But the colors are good, as is the sky.

ginger

I still like the other one, too.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.