Options

Incredible...

Malaxos1Malaxos1 Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited April 7, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
I had to slow down on building my photography business because it wasn't going fast enough to pay the bills. So, I just started a high paying sales job today and when I got home and looked at my search engine rating it was through the roof. Last night I looked and was excited because it went from a rating of 225 up to 295 which puts it into the next level of popularity. Well it gets better, tonight I looked and my ranking was 10x the amount at 2950. I was up another whole level. I even found my site on page 8 of yahoo when doing a search for Lakeland Florida wedding photographer. So it is on the rise. Woohoo :clap ...Dean
Dean Malaxos Photography
Margaretville New York (Catskill Mnts)
www.deanmalaxos.com
deansphotos@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2006
    OMG, I wonder how that could have happened lol3.gif

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

WTG, Dean!!!!
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,848 moderator
    edited April 6, 2006
    Congratulations Dean!

I hope it get photographicly busy soon, and photographicly profitable as well.

Best,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    Malaxos1Malaxos1 Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Congratulations Dean!

I hope it get photographicly busy soon, and photographicly profitable as well.

Best,

ziggy53

Thanks guys. Funny but I started my regular job yesterday. Photography wasn't taking off fast enough and I needed to pay the bills. That is the big reason for the previous frustration.

Anyway, had I not already committed to taking the job I could have had a huge job a few weeks ago that would have lasted for 2 months and would have grossed $40,000. Someone wanted my to follow a videographer around while he shoots a documentary of a retired prize fighter. They wanted me to just do the stills. Anyway, because I had committed to working for this other guy I passed on it. I just believe it will come back on my for keeping my word.

Also, I had two people call me to see if I would do their wedding this coming Saturday. I had to pass on that as well because I am already shooting a wedding. So it looks like the website is starting to bring in potential clients...Dean
    Dean Malaxos Photography
    Margaretville New York (Catskill Mnts)
    www.deanmalaxos.com
    deansphotos@hotmail.com