SOLD: Canon 20D and Canon 17-85 EF-S IS

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited April 10, 2006 in Flea Market
Call me crazy today but someone will get a nice package deal if they act fast. This is only on Dgrin for 24 hours - an exclusive!

$950 Canon 20D
$425 Canon 17-85 EF-S I.S.

For the pair? -- $1300

This 20D is near-new. It's in *mint* condition. The shutter actuations are low, about 550. Everything that came with the new unit in the box is included. All straps, packaging, caps, instruction manuals, etc.

Selling for $950.

The 17-85 EF-S I.S. lens I bought here on the forum, from a Dgrinner. It's in excellent condition, hard to tell from new. No marks on the glass, no dust inside. Works perfectly. I paid $460 for it. Will sell for $425.

Terms: I will take cash, money order, bank check, personal check or paypal. Will ship only when funds are clear. UPS Ground insured shipping not included, but estimated to be about $10 - $15USD. International buyers are welcome, you'll pay actual shipping plus any duties, taxes, tarriffs, etc.

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Call me crazy today but someone will get a nice package deal if they act fast. This is only on Dgrin for 24 hours - an exclusive!

$950 Canon 20D
    $425 Canon 17-85 EF-S I.S.

For the pair? -- $1300

This 20D is near-new. It's in *mint* condition. The shutter actuations are low, about 550. Everything that came with the new unit in the box is included. All straps, packaging, caps, instruction manuals, etc.

Selling for $950.

The 17-85 EF-S I.S. lens I bought here on the forum, from a Dgrinner. It's in excellent condition, hard to tell from new. No marks on the glass, no dust inside. Works perfectly. I paid $460 for it. Will sell for $425.

Terms: I will take cash, money order, bank check, personal check or paypal. Will ship only when funds are clear. UPS Ground insured shipping not included, but estimated to be about $10 - $15USD. International buyers are welcome, you'll pay actual shipping plus any duties, taxes, tarriffs, etc.

Welcome to Andy Bay folks. No worries when buying here all equipment is practically new (seems he can't hold onto anything longer than 2 months (be it a car or a camera or a lense)). Andy is a great guy to deal with plus we all know where he works. Plus Andy usually offers a buy back gaurantee. That is in 2 months he is gonna see if he can buy it back from you before he goes to B&H to buy another one.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    And you must have sensed that I just completed my order for a 30D from my beloved Newegg.com? 950 for a 500 accuation 20D???? Killer, plain and simple...killer...1300 for the pair?? Well a great deal too.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    SOLD to aktse
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 10, 2006
    sheesh, 5 hours? took you long enough! lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Nice!
    Andy wrote:
    SOLD to aktse

Six months ago I paid this amount for the kit - and 17-85 IS USM is sooooooooo much better... Aktse, you will like it a lot!! That lens used to live on my 20D, and now lives on my 30D most of the times...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Pack this one in waterproof wrapping and don't let it get wet like the last one :D

aktse, your getting a sweet deal here.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
    edited April 10, 2006
    Pack this one in waterproof wrapping and don't let it get wet like the last one :D

aktse, your getting a sweet deal here.

That one was a total loss - my ins is covering thank goodness.
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    well...
    DoctorIt wrote:
    sheesh, 5 hours? took you long enough! lol3.gif
    It took me a while since I was in meetings for most of the day :D

This will be my very first dslr. I know that I got a good deal, but I don't really know what I'm getting or how to use anything since I'm a noob. I know I'm getting a very good camera and great lens, and that's about it. I have no idea what 17-85 IS USM except that people really like it here and I trust the people at dgrin.

This will be a big leap from my point and shoot canon, but I think I made the right choice. iloveyou.gif

Thanks Andy!
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    That one was a total loss - my ins is covering thank goodness.

Good thing. I will be getting a separate policy on my gear also.

aktse, just hang around here and ask questions. Soon you'll be shooting with the best of them.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
    edited April 10, 2006
    aktse wrote:

Thanks Andy!

Sent you the UPS Tracking Number. It's all boxed up, waiting pickup from them tomorrow thumb.gif