Options

Tough guy at Starbucks

LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited September 29, 2004 in People
Taken today at Starbucks. My buddy is an ex-Marine and a body guard for a big star who is in town. Getting these shots was like pulling teeth. He felt very uncomfortable in front of the camera. Kinda funny, the tough guy is afraid of the camera:

9182802-L.jpg
9182794-L.jpg
9182813-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2004
    LBG wrote:
    Taken today at Starbucks. My buddy is an ex-Marine and a body guard for a big star who is in town. Getting these shots was like pulling teeth. He felt very uncomfortable in front of the camera. Kinda funny, the tough guy is afraid of the camera:
    They are great shots I love 'em.. he's kinda cute too mwink.gif I really like the lighting was settings did you use and how did you get the light.. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif who was he body guard to??:D
    p.s. bet those tatoos hurt just there..:lift
    Lynn
  • Options
    LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    lynnma wrote:
    They are great shots I love 'em.. he's kinda cute too mwink.gif I really like the lighting was settings did you use and how did you get the light.. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif who was he body guard to??:D
    p.s. bet those tatoos hurt just there..:lift
    Lynn

Yeah, Yeah, hes cute. Do you know what its like growing up with the 'cute' friend. All the girls would come up to me (I thought I was hot stuff) but all they wanted was to know who my friend was.
    Light was all natural coming through the winow about 1ft. to the right (looking at pic). All taken ISO 200, f3.5, 1/80th handheld with VR on.

He wouldnt want me to say who his boss is. Sorry. lbg
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    I must admit, I came into this post expecting to see some funny pics. But I was instead surprised by Excellent portraits. I'm glad there aren't any latte's any there :D Superb work and crisp shots!
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    LBG wrote:
    Yeah, Yeah, hes cute. Do you know what its like growing up with the 'cute' friend. All the girls would come up to me (I thought I was hot stuff) but all they wanted was to know who my friend was.
    Light was all natural coming through the winow about 1ft. to the right (looking at pic). All taken ISO 200, f3.5, 1/80th handheld with VR on.

He wouldnt want me to say who his boss is. Sorry. lbg
    thanks for details.. bet you're cuter than him anyway.. his muscles are too big.rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    congrats clap.gif nice set!