Options

Just like a man for you........

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited October 4, 2004 in People
He probably said something like, Dear, it is beautiful, come on up.
And, hey, I just took the pictures, but I do recognize the scene. g

9284158-L.jpg

So the "Dear" joins her husband. When I saw these I laughed so hard I almost fell of my chair. And what is Sir Galahad doing? Just like a man.:roll

9284157-L.jpg

9284155-L.jpg

9284156-L.jpg

9284159-L.jpg

9284160-L.jpg

9284161-L.jpg

9284153-L.jpg

They are happy, even did a kiss thing while I was changing memory cards. I had to laugh, though. So many times............... And I thought it was just my man of the time. Maybe why it is tough to find "together" shots.

Smile, just had to share,

Ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    tmshotstmshots Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2004
    As a man, I could almost guess that in the second to the last one he is giving his words of wisdom as to something she already knows. We are all so typical . Nice shots too ginger_55
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2004
    whats that?
    I think he said were was that ship a minute ago or do you see the ship honey.We try and try or is that trying oh well nice shots G
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    He probably said something like, Dear, it is beautiful, come on up.
    And, hey, I just took the pictures, but I do recognize the scene. g

So the "Dear" joins her husband. When I saw these I laughed so hard I almost fell of my chair. And what is Sir Galahad doing? Just like a man.:roll

They are happy, even did a kiss thing while I was changing memory cards. I had to laugh, though. So many times............... And I thought it was just my man of the time. Maybe why it is tough to find "together" shots.

Smile, just had to share,

Ginger

Oh no you don’t Ginger! I know this game too well to fall into your trap, but I do see you caught a few.

Here’s the real deal, (all men know this but don’t normally talk about it in mixed company), in this example we man are in a no win situation.

• If you turn around to watch, your gona hear something like, “what are you looking at? You think this is funny? Get down here and help me, you think I’m a mountain goat? And on………………

• If you turn around and offer to help, you might just hear, “ You think I’m helpless? You think I can’t do anything on my own? And on………

3. If you don’t turn around to look, ya got plausible deniability! Three or four I’m really sorry sweetheart should cover number three.

Sam
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2004

Thanks, you all. I am still laughing!

g

(I almost went down with my camera around my neck, in the exact same spot. My husband was back looking at the dunes, or something. I wonder how many women have been lost here.)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    Yep!
    Been there done that. Uh hu. (Well, not in S. Carolina) Men are all alike though, aren't they? Sometimes you wonder what they're thinking, if anything. They just don't have the nurturing gene.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    evidently he did not go to
    the same husband training school my wife sent me to lol3.gif
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    MY wife would say "I am NOT climbing out on those rocks... Someone has to identify the body."
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2004
    greaper
    GREAPER wrote:
    MY wife would say "I am NOT climbing out on those rocks... Someone has to identify the body."
    jwear wrote:
    have her take a snap shot before you go. poluroid would be good. [/quote.]
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/