Safari Arrange Gallery Prob.

LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited October 8, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Using Safari the organize gallery feature from the main page does not work. There is a java script error that says the page is never loaded.
IE 5.2 for Mac worked fine. FYI

Comments

• {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2004
    What version of Safari are you using?

I designed the tool using the latest version of Safari on panther and have never seen this problem. I just tested on your galleries and the page loaded fine and I was able to use the tool.

Maybe try clearing out your cache and revisiting the page, hopefully then all the images will download and the javascript will see that the page is loaded.

JT
    LBG wrote:
    Using Safari the organize gallery feature from the main page does not work. There is a java script error that says the page is never loaded.
    IE 5.2 for Mac worked fine. FYI
  • LBGLBG Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited October 8, 2004
    No luck
    {JT} wrote:
    What version of Safari are you using?

I designed the tool using the latest version of Safari on panther and have never seen this problem. I just tested on your galleries and the page loaded fine and I was able to use the tool.

Maybe try clearing out your cache and revisiting the page, hopefully then all the images will download and the javascript will see that the page is loaded.

JT

Safari 1.2.3 (v125.9) running on 10.3.5. Cache cleared and still no luck.
    Not to worry, its not a deal breaker, I can always open IE when I need to arrange (which isnt too often). Really just and FYI. Thanks though...lbg