Options

smug mug is good business

trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited April 24, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
I just thought this would be a good place to give a thank you to the guys at smug mug. I had a customer who had a problem with her cart and double ordered some photos. I supply a link to the "guarantee page" on all of my galleries and I suggested that she should, first, send an email to "help@smugmug.com". She did and within a few minutes the problem was resolved. She was very impressed and I am very grateful to have people running the smug mug web site who care as much about my customers as I do.
Thanks

Hokies Rule!
www.trihokie.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    trihokie wrote:
    I just thought this would be a good place to give a thank you to the guys at smug mug. I had a customer who had a problem with her cart and double ordered some photos. I supply a link to the "guarantee page" on all of my galleries and I suggested that she should, first, send an email to "help@smugmug.com". She did and within a few minutes the problem was resolved. She was very impressed and I am very grateful to have people running the smug mug web site who care as much about my customers as I do.
    Thanks

wave.gif Hi Trihokie! Many thanks for calling out the help desk clap.gif I'll be sure that everyone sees this.
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    Hmmm, this also has me a bit worried though. I recently had a customer, who had made an order before, accidentily triple order. I missed that it was a triple, thought it was a double order, and since I happened to catch it in time I e-mailed the help desk, had that one put on hold and eventually cancelled it. Granted the customer ended up with double order, which is better than triple, but not as good as single. I don't doubt help desk would have just comped them, but I didn't go that route since back when both the customer and I (this is getting complicated...I last slept saturday night, so that's my alibi) though it was just a double, not a triple order, she said no worried since she could always give the double to someone.

My worry is this: what's up that's causing people to sometimes multiple order by accident?