Options

I can't resist

dallasdallas Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited April 29, 2006 in Wildlife
Ok Mike, no more cute duckies.......Here are a couple left over from Fla. And Harry, I loved your Eagle gallery; you, as always, do such wonderful photographs of these beautiful birds in flight.

Bottom

58034632-L.jpg

Middle

58034636-L.jpg

58034634-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LittleLewLittleLew Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    no images showing
    New pictures at LewLortonphoto.com
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    i know you can't but boy your pictures sure are resisting rolleyes1.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2006
    jwear wrote:
    i know you can't but boy your pictures sure are resisting rolleyes1.gif

I'm out of time to find the problem right now, not that I know where to look, but maybe someone can give me a hint, and I can fix it when I come back.....I've posted them twice, and each time I look at them, they are there, but when I log off and come back, then they aren't. I posted this morning without any problems, so I wonder what's going on? Thanks for any help, I'll check later this evening.
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,006 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    dallas wrote:
    I'm out of time to find the problem right now, not that I know where to look, but maybe someone can give me a hint, and I can fix it when I come back.....I've posted them twice, and each time I look at them, they are there, but when I log off and come back, then they aren't. I posted this morning without any problems, so I wonder what's going on? Thanks for any help, I'll check later this evening.
    maybe things are so slow that it just takes more time to post or maybe you got some reallyy great shots of the boxed red x --they are shar:D rolleyes1.gif p
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    dallas wrote:
    Ok Mike, no more cute duckies.......Here are a couple left over from Fla. And Harry, I loved your Eagle gallery; you, as always, do such wonderful photographs of these beautiful birds in flight.

Bottom

58034632-L.jpg

Middle

58034636-L.jpg

58034634-L.jpg

You have mistyped the second address but the others are ok. I suspect the problem is that you have external linking turned off for the gallery.

Go to customize gallery and turn external linking on.

Nice eagle BTW.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    those are hands down the best rex X's I've ever seen rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Well done William blbl.gifrolleyes1.gif :hide
  • Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    Hey Slick Billy. Nice shots. That was one heck of a shoot. You got yourself enough good shots for a lifetime. Stay away from the eagles from now on. Next time they might not let you go from their lunch plans.

I'm still looking for my eagle golden egg. Found the golden osprey eggs...though. Not eagles..but still an amazing raptor. So...which landfill was that again? :D One of the best eagle galleries I've seen. Heck of a job old man.
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    Dick on ArubaDick on Aruba Registered Users Posts: 3,484 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2006
    My next statement is a bit dangerous for me because I'm a new member and you all don't know me very well. I remarked in a previous posting that a picture was "a tat soft". The consequences of that statement turn out to be dramatic for the photographer.

Enough said, here it comes:

Is it "cheeky" if I advice you to peek at page 24 of your D70 user manual? They explain in detail how to turn your camera "On" :lol4

...just kidding... I hope to enjoy your pictures soon.

Dick.
    "Nothing sharpens sight like envy."
    Thomas Fuller.

SmugMug account.
    Website.
  • Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    D200-D70 wrote:

Dick.

Are you not seeing the eagle pics? Isn't anyone seeing them? I'm seeing them..which is kind of funny. :D
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2006
    Great shots William. I was hoping for some red Xs but got a bunch of excellent eagle shots instead. :D
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    D200-D70 wrote:
    My next statement is a bit dangerous for me because I'm a new member and you all don't know me very well. I remarked in a previous posting that a picture was "a tat soft". The consequences of that statement turn out to be dramatic for the photographer.

Enough said, here it comes:

Is it "cheeky" if I advice you to peek at page 24 of your D70 user manual? They explain in detail how to turn your camera "On" :lol4

Dick.

I looked on page 24, but it's written in Japanese. Some one else told me to take the lens cap off.....Do you think that may help? headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif
    Thanks for helping Dick.:): :):
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    Harryb wrote:
    Great shots William. I was hoping for some red Xs but got a bunch of excellent eagle shots instead. :D

Thanks for the good words Harry, but I saving the Red X's only for special occasions.
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    bfjr wrote:
    those are hands down the best rex X's I've ever seen rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Well done William blbl.gifrolleyes1.gif :hide

I knew you would like them X's Ben wave.gif
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2006
    GREAPER wrote:
    You have mistyped the second address but the others are ok. I suspect the problem is that you have external linking turned off for the gallery.

Go to customize gallery and turn external linking on.

Nice eagle BTW.

You are right, it was off, but I had it on again when the problem began. The ext link, and share photos with friends are back on, and I'm going to post something soon for a test. Thank you very much for your help. :): :):