Options

*Challenge 23 Judy's look at time

judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
edited October 11, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Thought I would take a somewhat abstract angle..

The time Mickey Mouse meets the Intel Bunny Person :wink

9513792-S.jpg

Mickey amused us during his time (note the older Mickey Mouse). Now its Intel's time with the computers ....

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2004
    judyfuess wrote:
    Thought I would take a somewhat abstract angle..

The time Mickey Mouse meets the Intel Bunny Person mwink.gif

9513792-S.jpg

Mickey amused us during his time (note the older Mickey Mouse). Now its Intel's time with the computers ....
    Hmm let me see now..it's difficult to see too much as the photo is very small but it looks a little out of focus and the color is very yellow on my monitor.
    Lynn
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Hmm let me see now..it's difficult to see too much as the photo is very small but it looks a little out of focus and the color is very yellow on my monitor.
    Lynn
    You are right. I was able to get rid of some of the yellow (I added some blue and red)... I am still looking for a more appropriate picture... but thought this was amusing rolleyes1.gif

9529566-M.jpg
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2004
    There's a tutorial around here somewhere about using the curves adjustment eyedroppers to get rid of color casts. This might be a good shot to give it a try with, it would be good experience for later photos that need a little tweaking.

I like your explanation of how it relates to "time", very creative! I know most of my days revolve around a little slab of silicon with the Intel logo on it...umph.gif
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2004
    judyfuess wrote:
    You are right. I was able to get rid of some of the yellow (I added some blue and red)... I am still looking for a more appropriate picture... but thought this was amusing rolleyes1.gif

9529566-M.jpg
    I played with it for a minute or two.
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    I played with it for a minute or two.
    Thanks!!!!

I decided to try to start from scratch with better lighting...

9601769-M.jpg
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2004
    judyfuess wrote:
    Thanks!!!!

I decided to try to start from scratch with better lighting...

9601769-M.jpg
    Much better. Who knew he was yellow. :D Bunny suits are normally white and blue for the maintenance techs.
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    Much better. Who knew he was yellow. :D Bunny suits are normally white and blue for the maintenance techs.
    ya .. for some reason this one came yellow (it was a gift from a friend of mine that works at Intel)