Options

Sadie models for the new camera

SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited May 4, 2006 in Wildlife
Hello all, new here and just got my camera today. Naturally, my dog was the first thing I took pictures of. Thought I'd share.

67656821-M.jpg

67654886-M.jpg

67655669-M.jpg

Ed
bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Cute pup.

Watch your color balance, these shots are too yellow. I slapped a cooling filter on it, and it perked right up! Give it a try...
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2006
    Or you could set a gray point on his black fur, too. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    SpeshulEdSpeshulEd Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    Thanks for the advice, this was my first time using a dSLR and messing with programs on the computer. They were actually a lot more orange than they are right now, but I fixed the white balance a bit and got to this point. I'll have to go in and mess with them more. All new programs to figure out and whatnot, this is all new to me, but I'm learning.
    bored? check out my photo site...and if you have the time, leave a comment or rate some pictures while you're there.
    Canon 20D | Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM | Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di LD IF | Canon 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM