Options

Printing with no watermarks on the back??

TouchUKTouchUK Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited May 4, 2006 in Digital Darkroom
Hi - does anyone know if / where I can get standard glossy prints done - the problem being that i do not want ANY watermarks or digital writing on the back of the photos?

I have tried printing places (not good enough quality) and digital processing labs (all use branded paper) and professional places (way too expensive for my needs).

ANY help much appreciated!!!!

Lloyd :):

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    TouchUK wrote:
    Hi - does anyone know if / where I can get standard glossy prints done - the problem being that i do not want ANY watermarks or digital writing on the back of the photos?

I have tried printing places (not good enough quality) and digital processing labs (all use branded paper) and professional places (way too expensive for my needs).

ANY help much appreciated!!!!

Lloyd :):

Hi Lloyd,

Our printing processes use Fuji Crystal Archive paper, which has the Fuji logo on the back. And they also get a control number on the back.

You might try a lab like WHCC or similar, but most places have the same type of deal.

I hope this helps....
  • Options
    TouchUKTouchUK Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 4, 2006
    Thanks Andy, but is there any way I could provide SmugMug with the paper and pay additional fees to get the blank prints I need?

Thanks,
    Lloyd

PS - what does WHCC stand for?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    TouchUK wrote:
    Thanks Andy, but is there any way I could provide SmugMug with the paper and pay additional fees to get the blank prints I need?

Thanks,
    Lloyd

PS - what does WHCC stand for?

Sorry, we don't have a way to do that. WHCC is white house custom color
    http://www.whcc.com/