Options

FS: Canon 70-300 DO IS USM

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited October 14, 2004 in Flea Market
Ok, I know I'm new to this forum but BELIEVE ME, you wont be dissapointed. Ive had this lens about 4 months. Its in excellent / mint condition. I have the box. Bought from B and H Photo. As soon as i figure out how to post images on this forum Ill post some images of the lens. The lens is Sharp!! I accept paypal and money orders. On ebay my screen name is windowsxx12nvp. Ive sold many cameras, lenses and most recently a Canon 70-200 f2.8 NON IS on the fredmiranda.com. Price = $1095.00 and I pay for USPS Shipping!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2004
    personal vouch for troy, i know him personally, have for a while now. honest as the day is long, and he knows how to take care of his kit. he's a guy you would trust dating your sister. maybe.

kidding!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2004
    andy wrote:
    personal vouch for troy, i know him personally, have for a while now. honest as the day is long, and he knows how to take care of his kit. he's a guy you would trust dating your sister. maybe.

kidding!

by the way, i owned this lens for two weeks, i liked it very much and only returned it becuase i decided i wanted the 70-200L f/2.8 i.s. back again. the d.o. is sharp, has great color, contrast and pic quality. it's a great lens for travel, good form factor and weight. it's not fast, but the i.s. really helps for many situations. i can recommend the lens very much, for many shooting situations.
  • Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2004
    Price lowered - yipee!
    windoze wrote:
    Ok, I know I'm new to this forum but BELIEVE ME, you wont be dissapointed. Ive had this lens about 4 months. Its in excellent / mint condition. I have the box. Bought from B and H Photo. As soon as i figure out how to post images on this forum Ill post some images of the lens. The lens is Sharp!! I accept paypal and money orders. On ebay my screen name is windowsxx12nvp. Ive sold many cameras, lenses and most recently a Canon 70-200 f2.8 NON IS on the fredmiranda.com. Price = $1095.00 and I pay for USPS Shipping!

The Price has been lowered to $1025.00. - questions email - windowsxx1@aol.com