Options

Scuse me? Question about critiques on here.

Yvette MarieYvette Marie Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited May 5, 2006 in Dgrin Forum Support
Im new and didnt find anywhere and cant seem to figure out..

are reworks frowned on in every forum? Posts in the different forums aside from the whipping post are treated as showcases?

I dont want to offend! I came from a board where everything was critiqueable (( is that a word? )) and I dont want to offend!!

Yvette

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006

are reworks frowned on in every forum? Posts in the different forums aside from the whipping post are treated as showcases?

I dont want to offend! I came from a board where everything was critiqueable (( is that a word? )) and I dont want to offend!!

Yvette

Very few folks have had issue with this. Go for it.
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006

Yvette

Any picture posted is fair game. Critique away.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    What they said.

Also, I would rather that you learn the limits by making mistakes, than sitting back our of fear of offending.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    MalteMalte Registered Users Posts: 1,181 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2006
    I saw your critique in Antonio's thread, very polite and constructive. Anyone who can't take that isn't here to interact.

Malte