Options

Who's at Bryce on the 16th? A day early.

David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,189 moderator
edited May 13, 2006 in The Big Picture
Diana and I are driving in from the north east and will arrive at Ruby's the afternoon of the 16th, a day ahead of the rest of the Shootout masses.

Those unique identifying red Smugmug hats are arriving on the 17th with Andy and crew, so rather than using my very rusty ESP powers, I'd like to be able to figure out who is who.

Just wondering where us earlybirds might meet up and get to know each other -- and perhaps grab dinner ?
My Smugmug
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Shouldn't you be on the road already?
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    Shouldn't you be on the road already?

In 36 hours, then ROAD TRIP
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    David_S85 wrote:
    Diana and I are driving in from the north east and will arrive at Ruby's the afternoon of the 16th, a day ahead of the rest of the Shootout masses.

Those unique identifying red Smugmug hats are arriving on the 17th with Andy and crew, so rather than using my very rusty ESP powers, I'd like to be able to figure out who is who.

Just wondering where us earlybirds might meet up and get to know each other -- and perhaps grab dinner ?

What are the Red SM Hats?
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    I'll be getting there on the 16th with aeronut, probably pretty late, though. Maybe in time for dinner. It's a 10+ hour drive.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2006
    Bob Bell wrote:
    What are the Red SM Hats?

You'll find out. fez.gif

The purpose, I think, besides free advertising for Smugmug, is that if one of us falls into a canyon, and the hat remains on, that it is easier for the rescue workers to find the body.
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2006
    David_S85 wrote:
    You'll find out. fez.gif

The purpose, I think, besides free advertising for Smugmug, is that if one of us falls into a canyon, and the hat remains on, that it is easier for the rescue workers to find the body.

do they have a brin that goes all the way around or is it like a baseball cap?

Has anyone been attacked my hummingbirds when wearing this all red cap? rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • Options
    DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2006
    I'll be there on the 16th! although I have no clue what time.... I'm betting you get there before I do though.

I'll be in the blue TT... easy to spot :D
    David_S85 wrote:

Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2006
    Dani wrote:
    I'll be there on the 16th! although I have no clue what time.... I'm betting you get there before I do though.

I'll be in the blue TT... easy to spot :D

OK. we'll look for you.

Hey, I'm halfway there already!

WooooHooooo clap.gif
    My Smugmug
  • Options
    ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    We'll be there on the 16th not sure what time, probably late afternoon.