Options

Where is everyone?

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited May 15, 2006 in The Big Picture
It's 1:31am on mothersday day. Where is everyone? What are you people actually asleep right now. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should be getting used to sleep deprivation so it doesn't affect you as bad on the shootout trip.

What am I the only insomniac at the moment?
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    It's 1:31am on mothersday day. Where is everyone? What are you people actually asleep right now. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should be getting used to sleep deprivation so it doesn't affect you as bad on the shootout trip.

What am I the only insomniac at the moment?

Its only 10:50 here. I am doing laundry, cleaning up the place so I come home to a clean home on the 22nd.

Tomorrow when I get up, I will start packing for the trip. I am only bringing 3 days of clothes since I read there is a laundromat at ruby's in. So a quick wash of the hiking clothes and I'm set.

Being that its so warm in utah next week I am re-thinking my clothing choices. When I go to REI to get my national park pass tomorrow, I might look into outer shells since I think my lighter weight london fog jacket is too much.

Thats about it from phoenix.
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    Bob Bell wrote:
    Its only 10:50 here. I am doing laundry, cleaning up the place so I come home to a clean home on the 22nd.

Tomorrow when I get up, I will start packing for the trip. I am only bringing 3 days of clothes since I read there is a laundromat at ruby's in. So a quick wash of the hiking clothes and I'm set.

Being that its so warm in utah next week I am re-thinking my clothing choices. When I go to REI to get my national park pass tomorrow, I might look into outer shells since I think my lighter weight london fog jacket is too much.

Thats about it from phoenix.

Yeah I should really think about packing for the trip eh. For someone who likes to be organized and have things planned out I always end up packing at the very last second.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2006
    Yeah I should really think about packing for the trip eh. For someone who likes to be organized and have things planned out I always end up packing at the very last second.

Make sure you don't forget a body, a lens, and a CF card. Laughing.gif
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    1:30? you lightweight. It's 3:45AM here and I just got back from a concert and am eating a burrito. Mmmmm burrito :jose:food
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    1:30? you lightweight. It's 3:45AM here and I just got back from a concert and am eating a burrito. Mmmmm burrito :jose:food

Nick, the rules there are 3am eat a dozen sliders. or they were the 21 years I lived in the chicagoland area. :D
    Bob
    Phoenix, AZ
    Canon Bodies
    Canon and Zeiss Lenses
  • Options
    edited May 14, 2006
    Bob Bell wrote:
    Nick, the rules there are 3am eat a dozen sliders. or they were the 21 years I lived in the chicagoland area. :D

Well the burrito was as big as a dozen sliders ne_nau.gif. I wonder how many people reading this will know what a slider is?
    Nick
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    Well the burrito was as big as a dozen sliders ne_nau.gif. I wonder how many people reading this will know what a slider is?

i love sliders.:eat

open the mouth and down the hatch they go.
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,699 moderator
    edited May 14, 2006
    Nick,

Nightingale and I just returned from shooting sunset and rainbows in Arches this evening for Mother's Day. Now I am encsconced in a motel in Moab. Leave for Escalante tomorrow.

See ya in Bryce in a few days.:):
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    edited May 15, 2006
    pathfinder wrote:
    Nick,

Nightingale and I just returned from shooting sunset and rainbows in Arches this evening for Mother's Day. Now I am encsconced in a motel in Moab. Leave for Escalante tomorrow.

See ya in Bryce in a few days.:):

Showoff bowdown.gif

Good to hear from ya Jim. Sounds like you and Nightingale had a wonderful day. I spent today shooting baby ducks and geese along with some Baltimore Orioles that were really to far away but I tried. I also cut the fishing line off of a gosling that was stuck on the shore so it's mom had a good mothers day although her hissing at me didn't sound so appreciative. See ya in a couple daysbeer.gif.
    Nick
    nickwphoto