Options

img.properties

dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
Since nobody has had the time to help me on my question here, I'll ask a simpler question instead which, if I had the answer, would help me solve my own problem.

I noticed in the java script hack I am trying to modify, it accesses img.height and img.width properties. Question is: what other img. properties are available to me to look at? Is there a list? Some documentation? Do I have to read lots of people's code to discover the other properties?

I've read some of the customization help threads here, but haven't found anything that looks like reference documentation.... does that exist?

I'm looking specifically for something like img.dateUploaded (then, of course, I would need to know what format the date is in...etc :wink )

thanks for you help...

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    This needs JT or Don... I've moved it to Hacks forum for you.
  • Options
    dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    This needs JT or Don... I've moved it to Hacks forum for you.

ahhh, I was just looking for my post... I was wondering what I did wrong to get it in here... thanks.
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 15, 2006
    you're not gonna find anything like dateUploaded. All that's available is what is exposed by the DOM for a particular element. here's a list: http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:element#Properties
    Pedal faster