Options

Wedding shots

prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited May 22, 2006 in Weddings
This is a wedding I did this evening. I hope you like them. I will post more once I get to editing them, and if you would like to see more! comments are appreciated.

moorewedding10ct.jpg

moorewedding28az.jpg

moorewedding39ps.jpg

moorewedding49sy.jpg

moorewedding52xc.jpg

moorewedding68sq.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 21, 2006
    number two is definitely my favorite. this captures how it feels to get to be a flower girl when you're a little girl. i remember it was the BEST! very sweet capture
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2006
    nice pictures sweet portraits
    what do you call girl with bride ? what her position called when she is with bride and groom we have boy and call him "Sharbala"
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    nOrmalSukx wrote:
    number two is definitely my favorite. this captures how it feels to get to be a flower girl when you're a little girl. i remember it was the BEST! very sweet capture

yea she was really cute. when she was coming down the isle she started crying and turned around and a man had to lead her down the isle.
  • Options
    DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Aww cute shots. And yet Again you've put my photography (portraiture especially) to shame.
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.