edited May 23, 2006 in Flea Market
I have the following for sale:

Konica Minolta 7D, Body, Cap, Strap,
LCD Cover, USB cable, NP-400 Battery,
Battery Charger, Original Box, CDs
and Documentation.

20mm 2.8 lens with pedal lens shade

28mm 2.8 lens

If anyone is interested, please email me at chaberlack@msn.com. I can then provide photos and discuss asking price. Payment would be through Paypal and shipping would be responsibility of buyer. Thanks.

Craig Haberlack.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    You might want to post this over at DYXUM FORUM: www.dyxum.com ....Dyxum os a forum of really nice MINOLTA users....I amy be the only minolta user on this forum and I have 2 bodies and nearly aLL the lenses I need and want......Your will get more interest shown if you post pics and your asking price up front.....that way you have your mail box full of the "HOW MUCH IS IT?" emails.

Good luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    chaberlackchaberlack Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    You might want to post this over at DYXUM FORUM: www.dyxum.com ....Dyxum os a forum of really nice MINOLTA users....I amy be the only minolta user on this forum and I have 2 bodies and nearly aLL the lenses I need and want......Your will get more interest shown if you post pics and your asking price up front.....that way you have your mail box full of the "HOW MUCH IS IT?" emails.

Good luck

Thanks for the information. I sold all of my other gear on the yahoo Minolta users group to which I have been a member for a long time (lurking). I may post my stuff to the Dyxum forum too. Just a few items left.

Craig.
  • Options
    kkartkkart Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:

Good luck

wanna bet yer the only Minolta user on here? :D
    "Capturing Colorado, one click at a time"
    website | photoblog | facebook | twitter | deviantArt | RedBubble
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    .....I amy be the only minolta user on this forum and I have 2 bodies and nearly aLL the lenses I need and want.
    kkart wrote:
    wanna bet yer the only Minolta user on here? :D

i meant to say may...but....some how typed amy..... my brain and fingers do not aleways cooperate together...it would probably help if I kept lights on as well as my glassesrolleyes1.gif or it could have been the fact that i was listening to pure praire league's Amy at the time..........ne_nau.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website