Options

Hi I'm New!

BreaBrea Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited October 23, 2004 in People
ok ya well im new here, so first about me:
im in grade 9 and love taking pictures, i have a horse (brea) and love everything about them, i have a kodak easy share 3.2 mega pixel 3x digital zoom (my baby along with Brea), and a Cannon Sure shot that i use when digital is broken. So ya im on alot of horse forums and they got tired of seeing pictures so i decided to find a photo one...

bear with me please while i figure out how things work:confused (like posting pictures)

Brea:D

i dont know if this will work or look grainy but this is one of my favorite pictures of my friends on a ride at playland.
BREA (Moulin Rouge)- 9/yo 16hh thoroughbred mare

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2004
    Brea wrote:
    ok ya well im new here, so first about me:
    im in grade 9 and love taking pictures, i have a horse (brea) and love everything about them, i have a kodak easy share 3.2 mega pixel 3x digital zoom (my baby along with Brea), and a Cannon Sure shot that i use when digital is broken. So ya im on alto of horse forums and they got tired of seeing pictures so i decided to find a photo one...

bear with me please while i figure out how things work:confused (like posting pictures)

Brea:D

i dont know if this will work or look grainy but this is one of my favorite picturesof my friends on a ride at playland.
    Hi Brea!!! wave.gif welcome to the forum!! we love taking pictures too. Be sure to read all about the challenges.. we NEVER get tired of seeing horse pictures.
    Rules for challenges are here :D Lynn
  • Options
    BreaBrea Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2004
    thanks lynnma:D

ooo challenges sound fun
    BREA (Moulin Rouge)- 9/yo 16hh thoroughbred mare
  • Options
    happysnapperhappysnapper Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2004
    Hi Brea

welcome to dgrin... there is a few of us newer people around.... and lots of not so new people too... all up a wealth of information.
    I really like the composition of your photo... and look forward to seeing many more.

Enjoy.
    Yvette
    :roflhappily snapping
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited October 22, 2004
    Welcome Brea wave.gif

That's a very nice pic (no grain that my old eyes can see) and I love the perspective. You must have been in the chair right behind her. Nice work clap.gif

I've always loved horses and I'd enjoy seeing some of your horse shots. I like to fool around with infrared. Here's a couple of IR horse pics if you're interested.

http://www.pbase.com/slo2k/image/25072987/large

http://www.pbase.com/slo2k/image/25197548

It's super that you love horses and your camera. I wish I could get my 15yo daughter interested in something other than boys....Laughing.gif

Again, welcome and hope to see lots more posts from you,

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    mynakedsodamynakedsoda Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2004
    Very cool photograph. Welcome. :D