72612778-O.jpg

All images taken with EF10-22 lens
Russ

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited May 31, 2006
    Whahoo!!!! clap.gifclapclap.gif

These are really, really good, Russ. That does it. I've got to spend more time with my 10-22 on my camera. You've really showed me a thing or two. Time to give the telephoto a rest.

Just awesome. thumb.gif

-joel
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    kdog wrote:

These are really, really good, Russ. That does it. I've got to spend more time with my 10-22 on my camera. You've really showed me a thing or two. Time to give the telephoto a rest.

Just awesome. thumb.gif

-joel

15524779-Ti.gif
    Why the hell did I get rid of the 10-22ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    raianraian Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    That first picture just makes me SMILE. The birds all look like they are truly enjoying themselves :D

Interesting petals on the flower... they look wrinkled. Do you know what kind of flower that is?
  • Options
    riddim_makerriddim_maker Registered Users Posts: 1,835 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    kdog wrote:

Just awesome. thumb.gif

-joel
    Thanks Joel,
    although you need not give the tele a rest, but just keep the 10-22 handy for opportunities like these. The only drawback is that you might get pecked or stung since you sometimes need to get very close to your subject. Have fun!
    Russ
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Why the hell did I get rid of the 10-22ne_nau.gif
    Thanks John,
    just the other day, before deciding to give it a spin, I was wondering why I even bothered getting this lens. Now I won't leave home without it.
    Russ
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2006
    raian wrote:
    That first picture just makes me SMILE. The birds all look like they are truly enjoying themselves :D

Interesting petals on the flower... they look wrinkled. Do you know what kind of flower that is?
    Thanks Raian,
    I think the birds seem happy to have escaped being trumpled by the approaching pedestrian. Lucky for me they were oblivious to the dude with a camera stuck to his face. :D
    The wrinkled looking flower is a Matilija poppy, a.k.a "queen of the California wildflowers".
    Russ