Options

SOLD: Rebel XT Kit $575

lisahuynhxtlisahuynhxt Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited June 1, 2006 in Flea Market
Reduced PRICE! $575

This is a very lightly used Silver Canon Digital Rebel XT camera with the EF-S 18-55 kit lens. It was purchased a little over a year ago from Best Buy. There are no scratches or any visible damages other then a slight scratch on the battery door on the bottom of the camera. There are ~2800 actuations.

This includes the Best Buy 4-year Performance Service Plan ($100 value). The plan has three years left on it, and is transferable to new owners. The original receipt will be handed over to you. The service plan expires 3/26/2009.

If purchased, you will get the following in the manufacturer's box (kept in very good condition):

-Silver Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT camera (with eyecup, body cap and lithium backup battery for the date and time)
-Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Kit Lens with lens cap and dust cap
-Battery Pack NB-2LH (with protective cover)
-Battery Charger CB-2LT
-Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
-Video Cable VC-100
-Wide Strap EW-100DBII (with eyepiece cover)
-Original receipt with Service Plan Transfer of Ownership

-Canon EOS Digital Solution Disk
-ArcSoft PhotoStudio Disk
-Software Instruction Manual
-Pocket Guide
-EOS Digital Rebel XT Instruction Manual
-Software Guide
-Battery Pack NB-2LH Instructions
-Lens Instructions

Pretty much everything it came with.

I'm also including:

-Best Buy's 4 year Performance Service Plan - with 3 years remaining ($100 value)
-Quantaray Multi-Coated UV 58mm Lens Filter for your kit lens

I do realize this is my first post and buyers would be skeptical. I'm willing to ship first with tracking number if the purchaser has a reasonable number of legit posts and others who can vouch for it.

$575 shipped and Paypal (by bank transfer) or + 3% for other transactions on Paypal

forsale1.jpg

forsale3.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

$575 shipped and Paypal (by bank transfer) or + 3% for other transactions on Paypal

Comments