Options

Challenge 24 - Jesmol's Photos

JesmolJesmol Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited October 24, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Bit of a cliche really, but I thought we would be in for a great sunset today, I just need a better digital camera. Bank Manager here I come......:D

Comments

• Options
    ishish Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2004
    Jesmol wrote:
    Bit of a cliche really, but I thought we would be in for a great sunset today, I just need a better digital camera. Bank Manager here I come......:D

Hey Kesmol, pretty sky. :) Do you have any with anything in the foreground? Just because having only the sky itself leaves me wanting a little more I think...
  • Options
    JesmolJesmol Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2004
    ish wrote:
    Hey Kesmol, pretty sky. :) Do you have any with anything in the foreground? Just because having only the sky itself leaves me wanting a little more I think...
    There's not really a lot in the foreground, just some hills with Eucalyptus trees all over them, pretty dark and boring really. Probably would have been better to take this at the beach. Might have to go for a drive one night this week.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited October 24, 2004
    Jesmol wrote:

Lovely colors in the sky and I do not feel the need for foreground that much, but if it were me, I would decenter the sun to the lower right or lower left.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin