Positive Feedback Thread (post/search here)

Comments

• patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2006
    Buyer: gluwater

Item: Canon Wireless Controller, LC-4

Comments: Excellent Buyer, Fast Payment, Highly Recommend. thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • hichuzhichuz Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited April 24, 2006
    username:bfishkind
    item: Sigma 50-500mm APO DG for Nikon

I bought this lens from bfishkind, April 2006. Excellent transaction. I highly recommend this seller!
    RC :thumb
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited April 24, 2006
    Seller: JimM
    Item: Gossen Luna-Pro F Light/Flash Meter

Comments: Could not have gone more smoothly. Item came as described and works great. I would gladly deal with Jim anytime.

Thanks,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2006
    Buyer: ziggy53
    Item: Gossen Luna-Pro F Light/Flash Meter

Great communication, fast payment, highly recommend working with Ziggy53

Thanks,

-jim
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2006
    Seller: Andy
    Item: Canon 20D and Canon 17-85 EF-S IS

Comments: It's from Andy? What else can I say. Wonderful! Perfect!
    I'm so happy with my camera! iloveyou.gif Highly Recommend. thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • dsterritodsterrito Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    Positve Feedback for tksuther
    tksuther: Tom bought my Tamron 28-75. Fast payment and excellent communication.

A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Tom for a great transaction.
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2006
    Positive Feedback for docwalker
    username/seller: docwalker
    item: LightSphere II p3 flash accessory

I bought this from docwalker in May 2006. Chris was a pleasure to deal with, excellent communication, quick shipment, trusting and friendly, a great transaction! The LightSphere arrived in perfect condition, as promised.

Thanks!

Chip Mason
  • patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2006
    Seller: windoze

Item: Canon 30D

Comments: Excellent Seller, Item in Excellent Condition, Highly Recommend. thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Seller: Jeff Lapoint
    Item: [SIZE=-1]Tokina Zoom Super Wide Angle AF 12-24mm f/4 AT-X 124AF Pro DX Autofocus[/SIZE]
    Purchased: May 2006

Jeff is an excellent and very honest seller. The lens arrived superbly packaged and in new condition. I would recommend trade with Jeff at any time. The communication was prompt followed by quick shipment to Australia.
  • jeff lapointjeff lapoint Registered Users Posts: 1,228 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    Buyer: Ted Szukalski
    Item: [SIZE=-1]Tokina Zoom Super Wide Angle AF 12-24mm f/4 AT-X 124AF Pro DX Autofocus[/SIZE]
    Sold: May 2006

Ted is a real class act and a wonderful person to do buisness with. Payment was lightning fast and communication was spot on at all times--especially impressive considering we are in different hemispheres of the globe. He was also patient with me as I was making my first international shipment. Looking forward to dealing with him again in the future. Thanks Ted!

-j
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2006
    Purchashed 18-55 canon efs from rummycoke
    username: rummycoke
    item: Canon 18-55 efs

I purchased this lens from John (rummycoke). Communication was GREAT! The lens was shipped quickly. I highly,highly recommend buying from rummycoke.

overall rating
    thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

peace.
    Johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2006
    F45 20D +BG +Accessories
    UserName: F45
    Item: 20D, BG, lens, plus a boatload of accessories
    Comments: What a wonderful kind honest person. Was willing to work with me and treat me respectfully, fairly and honestly. Every word he said was the truth. All items were exactly as stated and in pristine condition. Contact was fun and friendly. Shipping was immediate - overnight - packed carefullly and extremely well.

Would do business again. Anytime.

Thanks Chris
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2006
    Sold flash cards to "glovedesigner"
    Username: glovedesigner (buyer)

Item: flash memory cards, May 2006

Comments: Great transaction -- must be about my 4th one with this buyer. Outstanding email communication, "instant" payment, very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommend transactions with glovedesigner!
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2006
    Excellance Feedback For Stomdancing!!
    I sold my 20D and numerous accessories to Stormdancing and was thrilled with the communication efforts and quick payment. The details were arranged, agreed upon and followed to the T.
    What an enthusiastic transaction!! We made some arrangements over the phone and Stormdancing not only sounded very genuine but followed through with every detail that was promised. Highly recommended to anyone as a pleasure with whom to do business. clap.gif

Thank you very much Stormdancing!

Chris.
    Cheers,

Chris Sedg. :cool
    www.christophersedgwick.com

• PezpixPezpix Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    Buyer: TylerW

Item: Canon EOS 70-200 f/4L lens

Comments: Excellent Buyer, Fast Payment, Highly Recommend. thumb.gifthumb.gif
    Professional Ancient Smugmug Shutter Geek
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • TylerWTylerW Registered Users Posts: 428 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2006
    Seller: Pezpix
    Item: EF 70-200mm f/4 L
    Feedback: Clear & quick communication, same day shipping, and shipped using the service of my choice. Brilliant transaction - if only online stores like Amazon.com could be this easy. thumb.gif
    http://www.tylerwinegarner.com

Canon 40d | Canon 17-40 f/4L | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Canon 70-200mm f/4 L
  • NDebNDeb Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    2gb Transcent SD: Photobug
    Seller: Photobug
    Item: 2gb Transcend SD.
    Second purchase from Photobug; The 2gb Transcend SD arrived fast to Hawaii; works great with my SD550. Thanks again and I look forward to picking up more memory cards from you! Aloha, -debbie:D
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2006
    photobug rocks
    photobug....purchased sd memory sticks from him...fast/cheap ship and excellent service.
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2006
    I forgot to give windoze props for the deal we made for the 135 f 2. andy brought it to Bryce just like we planned, and it is primo, just like windoze said it was.

ann
  • hgernhardtjrhgernhardtjr Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2006
    Item: Brand New Canon 30D w/ Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USMII
    Seller: John (jdfaith)

Stellar, honest person to do business with! Rapid responses, good packing, immediate shipment, and fast (UPS) delivery. Items exactly as described (NEW!) and I would not hesitate to deal with John again. Thanks, Andy, for your endorsement ... that was what made my decision so easy!
    — Henry —
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • badtzbadtz Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    200 2.8 L
    Username: jeff lapoint

Item: Canon 200 2.8 L

Comments: Everything went smoothly (though I forgot I ordered over the weekend of the 4th) it was also nice to be able to talk to jeff before making my final decision. Very happy with both the transaction and the lens.
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    Praise for Windoze...
    Ok, so I know that there is a dedicted 'feedback' thread, but I think Troy (Windoze) deserves a "dedicated" positive feedback thread of his own :D

Recently purchased an EF 85mm f/1.8 prime from Troy. The lens was "mint" as described and caused me a small amount of trouble with the DW (dear wife) when I tried to explain it was "used" rolleyes1.gif Seriously folks, if B&H ships them in better condition I haven't seen it.

Even after I "beat up" on him a bit :uhoh , Troy came through-in spades. Lens was received in two days and every bit as described. This is in spite of the fact that Troy wasn't really feeling all that well.

Fired up the lens on my two Canon bodies and as they say-it's a "keeper" thumb.gif

Put Troy at the top of your "good-guy" list people, and THANKS TROY.

Mongrel

ps-Doc, if\when you feel the need, just move this where it belongs...
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2006
    ***mod edit: positive feedback for Windoze (moved from his one-time special feedback thread)***
    Mongrel wrote:
    Ok, so I know that there is a dedicted 'feedback' thread, but I think Troy (Windoze) deserves a "dedicated" positive feedback thread of his own :D

i will second this also I picked up a laptop for my son all went well and Troy did get it to me before my had to have date --Troy =good guy thanks again Jeff
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • k2c1959k2c1959 Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    ***mod edit: positive feedback for Windoze (moved from his one-time special feedback thread)***

absolutely without a doubt i would have to agree, bought a camera from him on my very first day on dgrin, transaction went without a hitch. as my fellow ebayers would say AAAAAA+++++...lol..clap.gif ...i will definately buy from troy again, probably sooner than i think..
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away......

" I wasn't born in Oklahoma, but I got here as fast as I could! "

http://k2c-ridge.smugmug.com/
    Member NAPP
  • BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2006
    Mongrel wrote:
    Recently purchased an EF 85mm f/1.8 prime from Troy.
    I also purchased a 85mm/f1.8 from Troy (also a 1.4xTC). Was a pleasure to deal with.

I believe he goes through more stuff than Andy (actually the stuff I bought originally came from Andy).
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 13, 2006
    I'm guessing Troy has seen his love-fest by now. Off you go to the big feedback thread. (I'll make any edits so all your posts will be searchable by "Windoze")

thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• stownestowne Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited July 31, 2006
    Purchased Camera from Scott_Quier
    username: Scott_Quier
    item: Canon Digital Rebel

Fantastic turnover, great Paypal transaction, and incredibly quick shipment. Scott was great to work with. I love the camera and have already gotten lots of use out of it! Thanks, Scott.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited July 31, 2006
    Canon off camera shoe cord and bracket
    Seller: Eric of Eric&Susan fame
    Item: Canon off camera shoe cord and Stroboframe bracket

Eric was a joy to work with. Transaction went as well as it possibly could and I now have 2 new toys that work so well together. :D

Thanks Eric,

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Seller: Eric of Eric&Susan fame
    Item: Canon off camera shoe cord and Stroboframe bracket

Eric was a joy to work with. Transaction went as well as it possibly could and I now have 2 new toys that work so well together. :D

Thanks Eric,

ziggy53

Thanks Ziggythumb.gif

Glad you're enjoying them. Ziggy paid very fast and made this a very smooth transaction

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    stowne wrote:
    username: Scott_Quier
    item: Canon Digital Rebel

Fantastic turnover, great Paypal transaction, and incredibly quick shipment. Scott was great to work with. I love the camera and have already gotten lots of use out of it! Thanks, Scott.
    Shelly is a fantastic buyer. I had one small glitch with the PayPal (it was all my fault). Shelly rolled with the punch, re-submitted her payment and all went smoothly from there. Fantastic buyer - couldn't ask for better.