Critters

fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited January 11, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
We had some visitors on the back deck last night. Not my best shot, but kinda fun, since I've never shot coons before. That 550EX flash rocks!

1942705-M.jpg

1942707-M.jpg
"Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson

Comments

• hutchmanhutchman Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2004
    Fish,

Great shots. They are really sharp, and the 10D we have at work is not that good.

Have those images been PSed for sharpness? Do have any extra sharpness in the camera?

Enquiring minds want to know! Wink2.gif

Hutch
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2004
    hutchman wrote:
    Fish,

Great shots. They are really sharp, and the 10D we have at work is not that good.

Have those images been PSed for sharpness? Do have any extra sharpness in the camera?

Enquiring minds want to know! Wink2.gif

Hutch
    Thanks. Yes, I bumped the contrast and used unsharp mask on the photos: 55/1.5/0. Default camera parameters.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson