Options

Microsoft Picture It

SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
edited June 11, 2006 in Technique
Ok I have a big problem... no huge problem with Microsoft Picture IT...maybe someone can help me. Here is the problem.

I have this COLOR wedding picture that I am changing to B&W, but will be DETINTING - the bride wants her flowers colored (ok no problem)...and she also wants the grooms flower (in the same picture) also detinting. My problem is ...I can't figure out how to detint more than one thing I'm using MICROSOFT PICTURE IT VERSIOn - 6.0. I hoping one of you smart people out there can either tell me how to do it...or maybe Picture IT doesn't do more than one detint job in a single picture. :dunno :huh

Is there another program that will allow me to detint more than one object in a single picture?

I've only been detinting for short while...ok 1 month.

Comments

• Options
    Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2006
    To be honest I have never heard that term before.. but here is what I found for you on google.
    http://www.pagesoftheheart.net/artman/publish/article_348.shtml

I have heard of color in... same thing but diffrent way of doing it i guess.

Seneca wrote:
    Ok I have a big problem... no huge problem with Microsoft Picture IT...maybe someone can help me. Here is the problem.

I have this COLOR wedding picture that I am changing to B&W, but will be DETINTING - the bride wants her flowers colored (ok no problem)...and she also wants the grooms flower (in the same picture) also detinting. My problem is ...I can't figure out how to detint more than one thing I'm using MICROSOFT PICTURE IT VERSIOn - 6.0. I hoping one of you smart people out there can either tell me how to do it...or maybe Picture IT doesn't do more than one detint job in a single picture. ne_nau.gifeek7.gif

Is there another program that will allow me to detint more than one object in a single picture?

I've only been detinting for short while...ok 1 month.
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust