Options

From the drive home tonight.

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited October 26, 2004 in Wildlife
There are some shots I am playing with let me know what you guys think. Maybe something worthy of the contest?

landscape30007_RT16small.jpg

landscape30007_RT16small1.jpg

landscape30007_RT16small2.jpg

landscape30006_RT16small.jpg

landscape30006_RT16smallcro.jpg
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    The panorama is very nice, but I think you should increase the saturation and see if you can recover some detail in the sky (may not be possible). You could try looking at my LAB & The Turner Sky post for some ideas here.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    I have decided I like white skys. In this shot in particular I don't know what detail in the sky would add.

I do like the shot, hadn't seen it. Nice.

Oh, my comment? I like one of the last two of the panorama. Actually, I would like to see something in between. The last one is interesting, but a little too "grey" for me, and the first one is great, but needs that little bit extra. And that is just my humble opinion. I would work on it some more, do the Turner sky thing if that helps, but yes, I do think that is contest worthy. Then I like that shape, it has not been done often, or ever?, anyway I don't know how others feel about the shape.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    Ginger how is this?

landscape30007_RT16small12.jpg

Sorry Rut but I had already curved that picture there is no detail in the sky at all (the sky was completely blank last night) for me to bring out.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    Ginger how is this?

landscape30007_RT16small12.jpg

Sorry Rut but I had already curved that picture there is no detail in the sky at all (the sky was completely blank last night) for me to bring out.
    I hate to be picky, and I am not, so you can figure others will notice, if I did. There are some areas that show where you did not darken/change the color, or whatever. I would either take the color off, or I would fix those areas. I noticed it first off around the top of the tree on my left.

g

like the shot, though.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.