Options

What's wrong with these pictures??

MinionMinion Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 27, 2004 in Wildlife
I'm just starting to get interested in photography and was hopeing for a few coments on these.....

7634276-L.jpg

7634221-L.jpg

7634261-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    I really like the bottom two photos, the one on the rt most, I think. The top one .........well, no, uh, I like the bottom two.

First, you need to separate the photographs. They will go where the blinking line is, so put it a few space bars below the one above. When I first started posting on dgrin, mine went to the right like that, too.

Someone said something about hitting enter, but I don't remember, hasn't happened since.

Those bottom two photos are nice, someone will tell you how to move the one down under the other one.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I really like the bottom two photos, the one on the rt most, I think. The top one .........well, no, uh, I like the bottom two.

First, you need to separate the photographs. They will go where the blinking line is, so put it a few space bars below the one above. When I first started posting on dgrin, mine went to the right like that, too.

Someone said something about hitting enter, but I don't remember, hasn't happened since.

Those bottom two photos are nice, someone will tell you how to move the one down under the other one.

ginger
    Fixed thanks! thumb.gif
  • Options
    cowgirl21cowgirl21 Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited October 26, 2004
    I really like the bottom two also. I like the top one too because the sun looks a bit unique with it's odd shape. You might try playing around with the crop on the first one. What was the bottom of that pic...grass? a hill? Just curious...clap.gif
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2004
    cowgirl21 wrote:
    I really like the bottom two also. I like the top one too because the sun looks a bit unique with it's odd shape. You might try playing around with the crop on the first one. What was the bottom of that pic...grass? a hill? Just curious...clap.gif
    It's a steep cliff with a few small bushes. It's the sunrise on top of Cadillac Mt in Acadia Maine.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2004
    Does this look any better? I don't have photoshop yet so I can't get rid of the green dot.

10457786-L-2.jpg