Options

Interesting Character

pelunapeluna Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited October 29, 2004 in People
Took these pictures of my great uncle in a cafe in Boston. I had to shoot at ISO 800 to avoid using a flash.

10432069-M.jpg10432100-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    happysnapperhappysnapper Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    peluna wrote:
    Took these pictures of my great uncle in a cafe in Boston. I had to shoot at ISO 800 to avoid using a flash.

Your great Uncle looks like a fine character.
    I like the B&W as this brings out his features, these photos put a smile on my face.
    Nicely done....
    :roflhappily snapping
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2004
    Your great Uncle looks like a fine character.
    I like the B&W as this brings out his features, these photos put a smile on my face.
    Nicely done....
    Thanks! I really think that black and white can really add to some pictures... The originals just looked too busy...
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    clap.gifclap.gif That is a wonderful, just wonderful, shot of your uncle, Peluna.

ginger clap.gif
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    Those shots are so great, realized that there are two, you are lucky to have such a "happy" character to photograph.

May he always be there. I just love those pictures. Is he always so full of life?

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2004
    I don't know. It is the first time I met him. He just has the kind of face that makes you itch for the camera.

ginger_55 wrote:
    Those shots are so great, realized that there are two, you are lucky to have such a "happy" character to photograph.

May he always be there. I just love those pictures. Is he always so full of life?

g