Options

EquinePhotoPost: Insight

maczippymaczippy Registered Users Posts: 597 Major grins
edited October 29, 2004 in Wildlife
insight.jpg

Technicals:

Canon 1D, 300IS f2.8L, f6.3:1/320, Aperture Priority, ISO200, FL300 (surprise!!),

In PS CS, In RAW, cooled image, removed saturation and added contrast, converted. Grain added and contrast upped, cropped to a rectangle sharpened and saved for web.

Andrew... :)
AutoMotoPhoto® Motorcycle Racing Photography
Next Race - MotoGP Donington
:ivar

Comments

• Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    I like it alot
    The blue tint works great with this shot. Havent ever had a time when I thought at tint worked better than B&W or the true colors but this works really well.

BTW thanks for the email.. Im sorry to hear the horse in the shots is now longer with us.. Looked like a beautiful animal. I cant wait to share the stuff on the way with my friends here. I appreciate it more than you can imagine. Thanks again.
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    maczippymaczippy Registered Users Posts: 597 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2004
    The blue tint works great with this shot. Havent ever had a time when I thought at tint worked better than B&W or the true colors but this works really well.

BTW thanks for the email.. Im sorry to hear the horse in the shots is now longer with us.. Looked like a beautiful animal. I cant wait to share the stuff on the way with my friends here. I appreciate it more than you can imagine. Thanks again.

Yer welcome...

..and thank you...

I actually posted a few shots of her on here, and a few shots of her at the end, she was a wonderful horse....

Click for Link

Take care - Andrew
    AutoMotoPhoto® Motorcycle Racing Photography
    Next Race - MotoGP Donington
    :ivar