Options

New features - 10/30/04

onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
edited October 30, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Happy Halloween (well, almost)!

Got some new features to pass out to all you trick or treaters:

- New 'quick pricing' tools for Custom Pro Pricing. You can now quickly dupe pricing from another gallery and all sorts of other neat tricks.

- 'Friends and Family'. Whenever you're browsing a smugmug users's home page, you're free to flag them as a 'friend' or 'family'. Once you've done so, a link will show up on your homepage to that person. It's essentially a quick and easy way to add a link to other smugmug sites you like. See: my homepage for what it looks like, and the help section for details.

- 'White' colored help and homepages are now possible. See the new dropdown on non-cobranded homepages and all the help pages.

Probably a few other minor things I'm missing, too, but those are the biggies.

Enjoy!

Don

Comments

• Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2004
    Oh, yes, and one more:

- bulk color correction. Works just like the other bulk tools, but for making things black & white, sepia, etc.

Don
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited October 30, 2004
    Also: when you've chosen white as your page preference for browsing galleries, all pages with photos are white including home pages and category pages (unless you customize to override their white choice).

And: when you try to print a help page now, it magically formats correctly without the left column. It's a little thing, but we got a lot of requests for it from new users.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2004
    onethumb wrote:
    Happy Halloween (well, almost)!
    - New 'quick pricing' tools for Custom Pro Pricing. You can now quickly dupe pricing from another gallery and all sorts of other neat tricks.
    Don
    HIP HIP HOORAY! That's the one I've been waiting for. I'm so excited to make my next new gallery.
    Richard