Walk in the woods

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited November 2, 2004 in People

Comments

• Options
    danmandanman Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2004
    Walk in the woods
    Nice photograph. I bet it looks great in the original version with clear definition of the branches & leaves. A good use of b&w. I'd love to see it printed.

Danny
    Oxford, UK
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2004
    That's real cool, Gubbs! That is something I don't think I would have done, and it really looks good.

ginger (Are you itching to be back in a challenge. All ready for humor? I don't do humor. And I noticed that Andy only had one example. I am going to scour the town for a sign that says "butt"? I have never, I don't think, done a funny photo, I always miss the shot which is pure serendipity anyway.)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    That's real cool, Gubbs! That is something I don't think I would have done, and it really looks good.

ginger (Are you itching to be back in a challenge. All ready for humor? I don't do humor. And I noticed that Andy only had one example. I am going to scour the town for a sign that says "butt"? I have never, I don't think, done a funny photo, I always miss the shot which is pure serendipity anyway.)

Yep, I'm missing the challenges, cold turkey is setting in! I'm a bit stuck for ideas with "Humor", the only shot I can think of that I've done that would qualify is "the walk of shame" I did for pathways

4428544-L.jpg