DEDD0224.jpg
any comments

Comments

• Options
    ParallaxViewParallaxView Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2004
    DEDD0224.jpg
    any comments

Thats a great image. I love the pose and the mood. The only thing i can say is that this image is begging to be in B&W.
    Do, or Do Not!....There is no try.
  • Options
    miketaylor01miketaylor01 Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2004
    Beautiful
    That is a very beautiful shot. I disagree about the B&W. I think the subdued colors in this image are what make it so striking. Great work.
    Mike

Sigma SD9, SD14, and DP1
    http://miketaylor.giph.com
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2004
    That is a very beautiful shot. I disagree about the B&W. I think the subdued colors in this image are what make it so striking. Great work.
    I disagree with all of you! I have no idea if that photo would be a good black and white. I suspect that it would, I think that photo would look good any color.

Great photo. I would try the black and white, wouldn't hurt. You could even do a sepia......... That is a beautiful photo, I think the color would depend on how it was used. It is already, basically, two colors, IMHO.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    xposedvision.comxposedvision.com Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited November 3, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I disagree with all of you! I have no idea if that photo would be a good black and white. I suspect that it would, I think that photo would look good any color.

Great photo. I would try the black and white, wouldn't hurt. You could even do a sepia......... That is a beautiful photo, I think the color would depend on how it was used. It is already, basically, two colors, IMHO.

ginger
    Thanks guys i do have it in black in white as well. I will put it up soon here is another one
    LINDA.jpg
  • Options
    lukiedukielukiedukie Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2004
    that's beautiful--I love it.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2004
    Both very beautiful!!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,913 moderator
    edited November 4, 2004
    Both shots are beautiful. The golden tone really adds to the image.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2004
    What do these images look like with "correct" color balance? I think the two photos, especially the second, are very well composed and the subject is interesting. For me the yellow tone detracts from the image a lot. It's easy to get unrealistic colors and very hard to get them right. IMHO, this is also true of B&W (though there are technical challenges to make good B&W).
    If not now, when?