damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
edited November 5, 2004 in People
Library, Hyde School, 2004

10891879-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    Forgive me, but this looks like a out of focus shot to me, and not much else. Enlighten me if there is some artisitc value I'm missing. I'm here to learn.

Doug
  • Options
    DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    dugmar wrote:
    Forgive me, but this looks like a out of focus shot to me, and not much else. Enlighten me if there is some artisitc value I'm missing. I'm here to learn.

Doug
    I agree about the focus, could be sharper...but I do like the subject. Very intence concentration. Good skin tones against the shirt.mwink.gif
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    dugmar wrote:

Doug
    Hey Dugmar...I just liked the expression. It was out of focus, so I changed it to b/w and made a brownish tritone to make the save.
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    damonff wrote:
    Hey Dugmar...I just liked the expression. It was out of focus, so I changed it to b/w and made a brownish tritone to make the save.
    Gotcha.

Sorry, but it does nothing for me personally. The blurryness is distracting and the photo just doesn't tell me much of a story. I find his experession rather blank. Thats just me though.
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2004
    dugmar wrote:
    Gotcha.

Sorry, but it does nothing for me personally. The blurryness is distracting and the photo just doesn't tell me much of a story. I find his experession rather blank. Thats just me though.

What impressed me in this picture is that we can see his skin. He has a birthmark on his cheek, and that caught my attention. The blurr did not bother me, not in this picture.