Options

Heeeeelp!!!! Oh God, what have I done??? URGENT!

yvonneyvonne Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
edited November 8, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Ok, so I was trying to adjust my banner so that it could be seen properly and I've accidentally enlarged it to the point where I can't even get in ot the co-branding section to fix it!!!! Help me, please!!!

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    I'm sure one of the smugmug guys will sort you out in a flash, have you emailed customer support?
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    I'm sure one of the smugmug guys will sort you out in a flash, have you emailed customer support?
    Yes, but they won't be in for hours yet! My clients are all awake and can't access their galleries!

I'm panicking, in case you can't tell, as I do NOT in any way shape or form understand html. Thought I could fake it, but it seems not. And on my birthday too!!!!
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Yes, but they won't be in for hours yet! My clients are all awake and can't access their galleries!

I'm panicking, in case you can't tell, as I do NOT in any way shape or form understand html. Thought I could fake it, but it seems not. And on my birthday too!!!!
    Can't help you with the banner but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!clap.gifclap.gif

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Ok, so I was trying to adjust my banner so that it could be seen properly and I've accidentally enlarged it to the point where I can't even get in ot the co-branding section to fix it!!!! Help me, please!!!

they show up fine, here?

on your smugmug site
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    Yvonne
    try going directly to "http://www.username.smugmug.com/homepage/cobrand.mg"
    changing username to your account name, and then deleting your banner ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2004
    andy wrote:
    they show up fine, here?

on your smugmug site
    Well it looks like it can't find the photo yet. But a friend of mine is on the case now, and I think he's taken pity on me and is writing the thing the way I need it so hopefully all will be well.

Sorry for the big panic, guys, but it is very scary and frustrating when you're tapping round in the dark, with no clue how to do somethin.
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited November 8, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Well it looks like it can't find the photo yet. But a friend of mine is on the case now, and I think he's taken pity on me and is writing the thing the way I need it so hopefully all will be well.

Sorry for the big panic, guys, but it is very scary and frustrating when you're tapping round in the dark, with no clue how to do somethin.
    Hi yvonne,

It looks like your friend got it straightened out? Looks really good at the moment but we're here now so don't hesitate to ping us if you need help.

Thanks,
    Baldy