Options

Co-branding problem and clean up question

yvonneyvonne Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
edited November 9, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Hi there,

I have finally managed to succeed in putting my own banner in. But this means that the buttons for logging out and the shopping trolley thing disappear too.

How do I arrange to log-out/log-in if I don't have any buttons to do so?

Can I put the buttons in the footer, instead? in which case, what is the script for that please?

Also, I would like to get rid of the scrip that says "yvonne blume's galleries" on the top of each page. How do I do that please?

www.yblume.smugmug.com

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Hi there,

I have finally managed to succeed in putting my own banner in. But this means that the buttons for logging out and the shopping trolley thing disappear too.

How do I arrange to log-out/log-in if I don't have any buttons to do so?

Can I put the buttons in the footer, instead? in which case, what is the script for that please?

Also, I would like to get rid of the scrip that says "yvonne blume's galleries" on the top of each page. How do I do that please?

www.yblume.smugmug.com

Any suggestions much appreciated.

i'm sure that one of the help guys will ans your primary question but ... your banner isn't showing... check the gallery that you have it in, be sure it's marked "external links" allowed...

cheers
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2004
    andy wrote:
    i'm sure that one of the help guys will ans your primary question but ... your banner isn't showing... check the gallery that you have it in, be sure it's marked "external links" allowed...

cheers
    Not showing?? I don't understand. I can see it when I log out. On all galleries, except the snail, which is on purpose. Hmmm. It should have 3 small b+w photos at the top with www.ybphotographic.com written under it.

If I allow external links, what implications does that have? Do I permission people to do anything by doing that?

If you click www.yblume.smugmug.com/weddings, can you still not see it?

Thanks for you feedback.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2004
    Ohhhhh! I get it. I know what the problem is. The photo is coming from my pc, which is why I can see it from my machine. Well have to tinker some more.
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Ohhhhh! I get it. I know what the problem is. The photo is coming from my pc, which is why I can see it from my machine. Well have to tinker some more.

Yvonne, on your site the boys head is deformed... I am looking at it in Safari on Mac OSX.

I love your style of doing photographs. You do already what I want to do in a near future...

Catherine
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2004
    photocat wrote:
    Yvonne, on your site the boys head is deformed... I am looking at it in Safari on Mac OSX.

I love your style of doing photographs. You do already what I want to do in a near future...

Catherine
    Hah! It's actually done that way on purpose. The photo is stretched - I quite liked the look of it, and so did I few other people, so I left it. But I'll be changing the front page photo on a regular basis.
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2004
    yvonne wrote:
    Hah! It's actually done that way on purpose. The photo is stretched - I quite liked the look of it, and so did I few other people, so I left it. But I'll be changing the front page photo on a regular basis.

Oops, guess I did not recognize art... . :D:D:D
    Will be looking out for changes on your site.