Options

WITHDRAWN: Apple Mac mini 1.42GHz/80GB HD/1GB RAM

peestandinguppeestandingup Registered Users Posts: 489 Major grins
edited July 17, 2006 in Flea Market
I was going to put this on eBay yesterday, but thought I would give you all first crack at it. Im kinda in a hurry because im moving away VERY soon & just found out, so if I dont sell the items here by 9pm EST tonight (7-17-06) then I will have to put it up on eBay.

OK, now lets get to the good stuff. This is a very gently used Apple Mac mini computer with Apple wireless keyboard & mouse. This Mac was purchased brand new by me at the Apple Online Store & was built to order with every possible upgradable option that was available at the time. This machine, as well as the Apple wireless keyboard & mouse, are in perfect condition. Its never been serviced for anything & I have never once experienced any problems whatsoever.

Includes: Apple Mac mini 1.42GHz computer, Apple wireless keyboard & mouse, 80GB internal hard drive, 1GB RAM, DVD-RW internal burner, internal Airport + Bluetooth for all your wireless needs, iLife '05 & Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger". I took lots of pictures so you can verify everything (LCD monitor is not included). There is no AppleCare Warranty.

I will ship via UPS Ground (tracking number included). Shipping insurance is also included, so no worries. I only accept PayPal and will only ship to a confirmed address within the United States. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Final Price: $550 Shipped!

82170837-M.jpg

82170747-M.jpg

82170859-M.jpg

82170766-M.jpg

82170805-M.jpg

82170787-M.jpg

82170815-M.jpg

82170827-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2006
    Buy from Kerry. He's a standup guy and the machine will be exactly as he says it will.

Trusted source, folks. And, a sweet little computer.
  • Options
    edited July 17, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Buy from Kerry. He's a standup guy and the machine will be exactly as he says it will.

Trusted source, folks. And, a sweet little computer.
    Thanks, Andy! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited July 17, 2006
    No Longer For Sale!