Options

Watermark Customization?

TetsuoTetsuo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
I'm not a big fan of the default "Proof" watermark on Smugmug. Is there any way to change it? I'd like it to a) say something different and b) be toned down a little.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Tetsuo wrote:
    I'm not a big fan of the default "Proof" watermark on Smugmug. Is there any way to change it? I'd like it to a) say something different and b) be toned down a little.
    wave.gif Hi Tetsuo,

At the present time, there's not a way to change it. Nor a hack to do so. I wish I had a better answer for you!

We are hopeful to have user-defined custom watermarks available to you at some point.

Welcome to Dgrin, and thank you for posting!
  • Options
    edited July 19, 2006
    Cool, thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to the new and improved version. ;)
  • Options
    HomeRunHomeRun Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited July 19, 2006
    This needs to be done sooner rather than later!
    I seriously need a better option than the current watermark... too big, too opaque. I'm left with totally butchering my photos with what you currently have or leaving it off all together.
  • Options
    edited July 20, 2006
    HomeRun wrote:
    I seriously need a better option than the current watermark... too big, too opaque. I'm left with totally butchering my photos with what you currently have or leaving it off all together.

And the butchering thing doesn't really work if you want to sell prints...