Down Fifth

DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited November 20, 2004 in Landscapes
Looking down Fifth Ave. as the parade ends. Had to crop out the motor cycle cops "chasing" the end of the parade..but...
In the b/w treatment good?

Comments

• photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2004
    DVDR wrote:
    Looking down Fifth Ave. as the parade ends. Had to crop out the motor cycle cops "chasing" the end of the parade..but...
    In the b/w treatment good?

It is a bit grainy, but maybe you like that effect. I would not mention the motor cycle cops as you cropped them out anyway. Why did you crop them out?
    Were they too dark? Not fitting? Blurred?
    So there was a parade going on? I would not mention in my title something that is totally irrelevant to the picture. It is a nice shot that shows us Pitsburgh.
    Since I have never been there, it shows me a nice street.
  • DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2004
    photocat wrote:
    It is a bit grainy, but maybe you like that effect. I would not mention the motor cycle cops as you cropped them out anyway. Why did you crop them out?
    Were they too dark? Not fitting? Blurred?
    So there was a parade going on? I would not mention in my title something that is totally irrelevant to the picture. It is a nice shot that shows us Pitsburgh.
    Since I have never been there, it shows me a nice street.
    Thanks for the feedback. I was focusing more on the architecture than the parade...so I should have not titled it so.
    Not sure about the "graininess" but it looked ok in the black and white. Must have happened more from the editing process.