Options

Unexpected snow storm

dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
edited November 14, 2004 in Other Cool Shots
Once again, the weathermen got it wrong. Called for rain, got 4-6" up in Newburyport. The dogs love it!

Doug

11262427-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DVDRDVDR Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2004
    dugmar wrote:
    Once again, the weathermen got it wrong. Called for rain, got 4-6" up in Newburyport. The dogs love it!

Doug

11262427-L.jpg
    Great action shot!!! Hope the people are enjoying the snow as much.rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2004
    A few others...
    11262930-L.jpg

11262932-L.jpg

11262933-L.jpg

11262942-L.jpg
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2004
    rolleyes1.gif What sweet shots, Doug!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif What sweet shots, Doug!

sweet dougs, Dog...
    The beast looks so big in the first shot, very active and alive, having fun all the way.
    It became smaller towards the end.
    I love the action you captured in the first one...
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2004
    Thanks guys.

I wish I had caught her in full frame in the first one. She was running around so fast though, it was hard enough to get her in focus, let alone perfectly framed. That first one was the best action shot out of about 25. Man, I love digital, just shoot away and toss what didn't work.

Doug
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2004
    Love those shots, Doug. In addition to the first shot, I love the one where her head is buried in the snow.

One of the first shots I took when I got my Rebel was of my dog (kind of a puppy, Corgi), and she was just like that, and I cut off the end, too. I loved the shot anyway, and I love yours.

I didn't notice the snow, so the settings must have been right, was it automatic, or did you set it for the snow?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Love those shots, Doug. In addition to the first shot, I love the one where her head is buried in the snow.

One of the first shots I took when I got my Rebel was of my dog (kind of a puppy, Corgi), and she was just like that, and I cut off the end, too. I loved the shot anyway, and I love yours.

I didn't notice the snow, so the settings must have been right, was it automatic, or did you set it for the snow?

ginger
    I shot in shutter priority, 1/1000. I don't really know how to set up a shot for snow. I'd love to learn more.

Doug
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2004
    Re
    Love them all,but hate the thought of SNOW.A nasty four letter word.thumb.gif