Options

Train tracks

cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
edited February 12, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Was down in Rockledge Florida yesterday looking at some businesses there and in Port Canaveral. I did not really have time to take pictures and what i took were mainly of the businesses but these FEC tracks were behind one of the places and I got a couple of shots. (I need to clean my imager tinight or tomorrow so forgive the spots that I did not 'shop out)

florida04feb42_s.jpg

florida04feb46_s.jpg

florida04feb47_s.jpg

And then there is my favorite and my answer to folks who think it is too hard to take dslr photos from the ground.

florida04feb45_s.jpg

per my usual... the images are links to the larger size image.
Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    Object Not Found! The error message seemed so excited.

Me, I love shooting trains and train tracks. Haven't done any lately. But in Sacramento, with the railway museum, I shot a lot on B&W film and practiced developing it myself.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    wxwax wrote:

Me, I love shooting trains and train tracks. Haven't done any lately. But in Sacramento, with the railway museum, I shot a lot on B&W film and practiced developing it myself.
    Sorry... jpg/JPG case issues

:whip
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,698 moderator
    edited February 12, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Was down in Rockledge Florida yesterday looking at some businesses there and in Port Canaveral. I did not really have time to take pictures and what i took were mainly of the businesses but these FEC tracks were behind one of the places and I got a couple of shots. (I need to clean my imager tinight or tomorrow so forgive the spots that I did not 'shop out)

florida04feb42_s.jpg

florida04feb46_s.jpg

florida04feb47_s.jpg

And then there is my favorite and my answer to folks who think it is too hard to take dslr photos from the ground.

florida04feb45_s.jpg

per my usual... the images are links to the larger size image.
    This is interesting - I saw absolutely no image and no URL in your post box - but when I hit Reply - your pictures immediatley show up in the box I AM posting in - I even backed out with the browser backout arrow and still did not see the pictures in your post - so I don't think this is just a slow server issue I do like the train pictures Did you look through the viewfinder or just set your camera down and take the picture. Or do you use a digicam with a moveable LCD display?

I frequently do not see your images displayed when you post,but this is the first time I tried to Reply and Then I saw the images in MY Reply box. Most confusing....
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    This is interesting - I saw absolutely no image and no URL in your post box - but when I hit Reply - your pictures immediatley show up in the box I AM posting in - I even backed out with the browser backout arrow and still did not see the pictures in your post - so I don't think this is just a slow server issue I do like the train pictures Did you look through the viewfinder or just set your camera down and take the picture. Or do you use a digicam with a moveable LCD display?

I frequently do not see your images displayed when you post,but this is the first time I tried to Reply and Then I saw the images in MY Reply box. Most confusing....
    And I do not see your pictures displayed in the quoted text box that my previous reply is displayed in - even tho I could see them before I hit the Submit Reply button. Now this is wierd.......

• Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    And I do not see your pictures displayed in the quoted text box that my previous reply is displayed in - even tho I could see them before I hit the Submit Reply button. Now this is wierd.......
    Sounds like you need to do a shift/refresh on your browser. Clearly you do have access to the images so it does not sound like a server issue. Nor are there any errors in www.iisc.com's logs.
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Sounds like you need to do a shift/refresh on your browser. Clearly you do have access to the images so it does not sound like a server issue. Nor are there any errors in www.iisc.com's logs.
    I have done a shift/refresh as well as rebooting the box. I STILL see no images in your original post - and I see that some others are having no luck is seeing the picture of my neice I posted later that is linked to smugmug - so it does not seem to be related to the servers where the pics are stored but some other bug somewhere.....
    Maybe Baldy can figure this out too.....

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,912 moderator
    edited February 12, 2004
    wxwax wrote:

What'd you think of the museum? Pretty neat place.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?